Sunday 22 April 2012

Turn me on


Turn me on.

Those three little words…...   

Maybe we are just machines most of the time; detached, robotic, waiting for someone to flick that on/off switch that transforms us into passionate, sexual beings with voracious appetites….

I heard the whip whistle through the air as he brought his arm back, and gritted my teeth as the lash made contact with my flesh.  I was determined not to cry out.
“That’s for keeping me waiting,” he explained.  “Two strokes for every minute you were late.  I think that’s fair.  Don’t you agree?”

 Turn me on is the penultimate story in my collection Kissing Velvet.
This kinky little piece was inspired by the unnamed lover who loved to dominate me and whose orders I loved to follow.  He especially enjoyed pushing my boundaries and seeing the effect that had.  I was never quite sure what he would do next, which was part of the turn on.  Pretty much most of what happened in the story is based on reality; the pain, the pleasure, the whippings, the whisky, the blindfold, the bondage, the oak tree….I’m getting turned on just thinking about it…….I hope it does the same for you.


No comments:

Post a Comment