Wednesday 3 October 2012

Salt baths and Japanese cherry blossom tea

Following on from a previous post, today’s Q and A is a bit more personal, but what makes us tick also informs what and how we write.
Q. How do you like to relax when you’re not working? 
A: My favourite way to relax? A long soak in a hot sea salt bath followed by Japanese cherry blossom green tea served in a white china cup.  Lovely!  Although I usually fall asleep in the bath.
Q. What makes you laugh when you watch TV? 
A: The Big Bang Theory. It’s brilliant on every level; the characters, the acting, the writing, the attention to detail.  I also love Miranda. Such fun!
Q. What makes you angry?                   
A: Bullies in any form, whether individuals or corporations - especially dangerous drivers.  When I’m angry I swear a lot.  Not very pretty but it stops me punching someone!

No comments:

Post a Comment