Friday 19 April 2013

NEW SERIES: A secret, a confession and a guilty pleasure

This is the first in a new series on my blog, which invites guest posts from erotica writers in which they offer an insight into their psyche by revealing a writing secret and confession, and a guilty pleasure.  There will be posts from some fabulous writers over the next few months. Enjoy!

In the meantime, I thought I should kick off so here goes:

A secret about one of my books/stories/characters
I tend to leave parts of myself in every story that I write.  I leave it to the reader to guess which parts...

A confession about the life of an erotica writer 
I absolutely adore high heels, especially if they are shiny with platforms. These are my favourites. 



However, when I am writing you will generally find me wearing these!



A guilty pleasure
I'm a huge fan of the TV series Revenge.  I love the twists and turns of the storylines and the glamorous, larger than life characters - especially the sexy, feisty, blonde, kick-ass heroine.  Series 2 is running now.  Pure entertainment.



2 comments:

  1. I love the idea that you put a part of yourself in every story honey :)

    Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Vikki - I actually got thinking about this after reading one of your blog posts! You had raised the issue of whether or not we leave a part of ourselves in our fiction and whether or not this was cheating. I was fascinated by the idea and thought it rather beautiful. The erotica is actually pretty personal for me and some of the earlier work is a kind of love letter to a previous lover.

      Delete