Friday 19 July 2013

Sex toys, safety and sparkles!

Right, today I was going to write a post about Amazon algorithms (sexy, huh!) but having just read this piece by my writer friend Betty Herbert, I had to share this instead.  It's all about the safety of sex toys, and I got a shock when I read this - because it seems my sparkly pink jelly vibe, which I am rather fond of, might just be causing some potentially serious health problems.  Yikes!

Anyway, I'd urge you to check this out:
http://www.bettyherbert.com/are-your-sex-toys-safe/

5 comments:

  1. Interesting article! We trust these things are all tested and safe - I guess we shouldn't!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Ditto to that!! This should be more publicly known. I like to know what I'm putting inside me!!!

      Delete
  3. To me,everywhere is a hazard, the things you use, the food you eat, the air you breathe, no way is safe, nothing is safe!

    ReplyDelete